Simply apply this product to intended area and leave it to do all the work! Effectively and safely removes potentially harmful build ups of moss, mold and mildew formations from virtually any surface! Easily treat roofs, decks, patios, cement, siding and more! Use anywhere moss and mold is a constant occurrence to keep your property looking its best!
- Utilizes correctly charged surfactants and mild agents to work safely.
- Can be diluted with water for areas that have a light build up.
- DOES NOT contain: bleach, acids, caustics or other harmful agents.